Why Choose Daleen?
When our team of fire, smoke and soot cleaning and restoration experts arrive on the scene, our services include:
- An assessment of property damage with estimates.
- An inspection of the building’s structure.
- Identification of the source of the fire.
- An evaluation of smoke and water damage (from trying to suppress the fire).
- Water removal (if needed).
- Emergency board-up.
- The removal of items including furniture, technology, files, machinery, and anything else you need to use (that wasn’t destroyed).
- The removal of charred contents including wood and insulation that has absorbed smoke, as well as carpets.
- The removal of all other items (personal, non-essential, etc.) to get cleaned and restored.
- Treatment, cleaning, and air purification to remove smoke odors.
- Treatment to prevent mold and mildew.
- Restoring and reconstructing the space to its original state so business can resume as usual.
Reduces Claim Severity
Ensures Fast Dry Times And Helps Insurance
Work Directly With Business Owner On Every Project